Mar 2018 | Question and Answer plug-in and other TeamPage improvements
TeamPage 2018 Spring Release includes a new Question and Answer plug-in that make it simple to add Q&A capabilities to any TeamPage solution.
New section editor support for choosing a custom sliding time slice "Last [N] [Days | Weeks | Months | Quarters | Years]".
- Integration of a new version of Google Web Toolkit (GWT) to resolve several layout problems introduced by new versions of Google Chrome;
- Rich text editing updated to use the latest release of TinyMCE;
- Custom transformers based on the open source htmlcleaner library can now be used to normalize and clean up incoming email and other sources before being posted as TeamPage entries;
- Fixed a script injection vulnerability associated with certain HTTP request parameters;
- Improved Active Directory integration; improved SDK support for custom EntryClass moderation;
- SDK now includes 'form-field-value-change' events to allow creation of custom event listeners that add special user interface behaviors for particular form field values;
- Performance improvements for TeamPage's optional CRM module;
- Caching performance improvements for large TeamPage journals.
- The release also includes over 60 bug fixes and general improvements.
See TeamPage Change Log for a detailed list of changes in this and intermediate point releases.
Question and Answer examples
The Work Graph Model: TeamPage style Understand how TeamPage connects people and their work.
A Fabric, not a Platform Making work actionable as well as observable: Objects, context, conversation, connection.