US Department of Defense - Rapid Acquisition Incentive-Net Centricity
The DoD CIO CIO office selected the "Liberty Project" as one of four out of 120 program proposals for RAI-NC funding.
March-April 2005 | [Traction TeamPage] Weblog Technology for Acquisition Program Management links to a full case study written by two of the program participants.
- 50% reduction in time spent on electronic communications management
- 75% reduction in status reporting process
- 29% reduction in total ownership costs
- 89% reduction in bandwith usage
In May 2004 | Weblogs Weave a New Communication Hub: U.
Additional coverage of this story:
May 2004 | Weblogs Weave a New Communication Hub: U.
S. Defense Department tests Web technology for program management tasks
- 3 November 2003 | Navy team evaluates weblogs
- 4 November 2003 | Traction to Provide Defense Logs
- Department of Defense Selects Traction Software as part of Net-Centric Innovation Initiative